- This week's panel: Baroness, BiomedAlchemist, Deededee (aka Kolemsai), Killer McCoy
- Surprises abound as a wild DeedeDee appears to join the On Tap Trio!
- Killer Day is declared and celebrated as the group plans out their dream creature comforts for the RCM Island
- A stealthy web ninja sneaks into the studio room to peek in the Magic Hat
- Killer breaks Baron's heart
- The Magic Hat asks about trees, specialty Oreos, preferred weaponry, and RCM licensing deals (spoiler: RCM Happy Meals may kill you and consume all of your money, but at least you'll die happy)
- Real life horror story: Dyatlov Pass Incident/ Kholat
- The Lochness Monster is really a what?
- N'Sync and The Backstreet Boys unite to take on some zombies
- Baron gets goaded into another rant
firstname.lastname@example.org/ @ghostinthecast, @baronessvgosu
A tribute to the late president of Nintendo, Satoru Iwata, through the games he created and helped to create. Tracklist: http://sekani2.com/1223/bgm-107-arigatou-iwata-san/
-Ellen Pao leaves Reddit
-Comic Con, Comic Con, Comic Con
-We won Summer Siege!
The X-Men and Phoenix rush to stop the mad Emperor D'Ken from opening the legendary M'Kraan Crystal and destroying all that is and ever will be!
Scott internet died right before the show so we go at with just Sayo, Steve, and Porkchop. Steve talks about his new job working in the gaming industry and the strange books he finds on the floor of bathroom, Porkchop talks about being back in Hawaii, and Sayo talks about he wood working projects and getting ready to go back to school.
Main topics: Super heroes, ducks, and property taxes. This is why you come here every two weeks kids.
Intro Song: I didn't Know then by Marshall County Hangmen
Outtro Song: I blame you for the Smile on my face by Diana McCorry
Show Twitter @Farafieldcast
Scott Photo work
Show Email: Grandoldpodcast at gmail.com
*Note: The podcast version skips to the broadcast when Baroness fixed her microphone.
-B. Juice AKA Foxy Ca$h moderates discussion alongside Rough Killer
McShank, Lord Biomed Double Malice, and revered guest P. Havoc!
-Baroness is pissed about dead cowboys and calls Bio's Wyoming
friendships into question
-How to properly celebrate Killer Day (hint: it's exactly like you think
it would be)
-Porkchop proves he is the manliest of men
-The team is not good at making prank calls
-The origins of Baroness's draconian policies
-And OH SNAP now we have Bio Day (hint: it is also exactly like you
think it would be)
-Killer and Bio join the crew!
-A VR remake of Battlezone
Real life horror story: the exorcist/ Haunted clown museum/ Ash vs. The Evil Dead trailer/ Conspiracy Theory: the flat worlders/ Batman vs. Superman has a new trailer/ the listeners try HARD to get Baron ranting/ The Dresden Filesemail@example.com/ @ghostinthecast, @baronessvgosu
-The long-awaited episode with BGM Podcat's Sekani!
-The panel discusses the impact of music in the gaming world.
-What are your favorite soundtracks? What are the worst?
-Sekani drops some truth bombs about the current situation in gaming.
The show gets derailed by listeners wracking up points in the drinking game/ Baron's must see horror films for the newbie and veteran of the genre/ Real Life Horror Story: Jaws/ Hell Boy 3/ Vampire Hunter-D the series/ Have you ever lied about seeing a horror movie to impress firstname.lastname@example.org/ @ghostinthecast, @baronessvgosu
With Jean Grey possessed by a being called itself "Phoenix" the X-Men must try and discover if what now resides in her body is even Jean at all.
– Devious Furball guest stars alongside Baroness, Killer, and Biomed
- What are some strange things Americans ask?
- Travel advice the British servicemen are given to prep for America (assless chaps = stay out of queue)
- Devious asks some interesting questions about the American attitude toward their political system
- The difference between the British outlook on stereotypes vs. American ones
-Highlander's connection blows...sorry kids
-E3 happened and Varyar needs to change his pants
-We recap everything from Doom to Fallout, from Microsoft to Sony, and then we rag on Nintendo
Review and reflections on Orbfest 2015/ Scream the TV show/ Real Life Horror Story: The Watcher/ Possible plans for Orbfest 2016/ email@example.com/ @ghostinthecast, @baronessvgosu
In honor of Konami's presumed exit from AAA publishing and development, here's an audio tour through their video game history. Music from Castlevania, Silent Hill, Beatmania, Metal Gear Solid, and more. Tracklist: http://sekani2.com/1206/bgm-106-konami-code/
- This week's panel: Baroness, BiomedAlchemist, Killer McCoy, Vible
- Vible returns for more questions
- Vible gives his thoughts on climate and curling (the sport not the hair-styling tool)
- Killer regales the panel with his hunting adventure to Alabama...
- ...and a surprise guest tells the panel how wrong Killer was for his actions on his hunt
- This week's panel: Otto von Bismark, Major America, John Banner, Rahul (Kung Fu Master)
- The panel dip into the Hat of Randomness once again...
- The hosts choose what animal form they want
- Everyone renames one another...repeatedly...
- Babies, muffins, sex changes, where does their money go? These are the questions the panel answers with decorum and class